Biyernes, Pebrero 25, 2011

Finally I have a Blog


Being fascinated and literally “blown up” by the fellow bloggers around me, I finally made up my mind to write something on my own, something for which I can proudly say “it belongs to me, it’s My Space”. I must admit that I do not possess any special writing skills. I am absolutely unaware of the techniques to weave words into flowery sentences but all I know, is to express what I feel, and I am sure this is what blogs are all about. This is no excuse to save myself from critical comments of the people, but a confidence that shall not only boost my morale in expressing myself, but also give me encouragement to learn something new each day, and to have a different outlook towards life all together.


I hope I can maintain this blog and someday turn it into a book (ang taas mangarap) Well its free to dream and since its my blog and no one can edit it I have the freedom to write anything under the sun. 
 This year I  list down my lifetime goals. After 13 years I will 50 years old and I want to be retiring by that time. I don't want to work until 60 years old.  I promise myself to read this list to be able to remind me to put it into action and not just by idle thoughts that produce nothing . Here are my goals. I  have only 5 and if I think I can achieve it with lots of prayer and commitment.


1. I am gonna be a multi millionaire by the age of 50. You're probably laughing now, but I think I am gonna do it. and how am I gonna do it. I am gonna save 20 percent of my income and invest it in stocks, bonds and other passive income generating mediums. I am going to simplify my life by spending only on things that are essential. Most superstar athletes got broke after amassing millions of dollars because of lavish lifestyles.


2. To be a  lover of  God. I am not gonna be religious but I am going to be a good christian period.


3. To be a very good photographer and graphic artist. I believe that God have place me in this  kind of work for a purpose. I started working in Brent School as a janitor and now I am a photographer. Well long story, I will try to write it sometime soon.


4. I am going to be a good family man. Well my family deserves the best that they can get from me. I will always try to find time to spend with them. Sundays will be a Family day. I promise ( with raised hands) not to look at the opposite sex for the rest of my existence.


5. To be a health buff. I will stop drinking and exercise regularly. I will cut my intake of meat products and  watch my diet. I want to see my future grandchilren


5 . Think positive JR Five goals. Nothing is hard and its all in the mind. Act and breathe it this five goals and you will be fine.

1 komento:

  1. hi, awesome goals!! trying to add you pero can't find the follow button in your blog. =(

    TumugonBurahin