Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2016

Hikikomori

(ひきこもり or 引き籠もり, Hikikomori ?, literally "pulling inward, being confined", i.e., "acute social withdrawal") is a Japanese term to refer to the phenomenon of reclusive adolescents or adults who withdraw from social life, often seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement.

For one year I was not been able to post anything here. Not that I do not want to ,but because  of the moronic fact that I  cannot remember my password for blogspot. I tried a thousand possible passwords but I just can't break it. Then it just struck me like a bolt of an electric eel that I can reset my password. Damn, I am so stupid. It took me one whole year to realize it. I feel that  I betrayed my loyal followers of this blog (4 thousand este 4 persons ) for nor updating it. 

So I was able to reset my password and now I am so excited like a child who just got a new  airplane toy, ready to launch and crash it till it breaks. After a whole year had passed, I  have to work hard to cope up with missed posts. To show you that I am not in a Hikikomori mode for one year I am gonna post some pictures to show you that I did not withdraw from social life.

 












Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento