Lunes, Abril 25, 2011

PVC ID MAKING

One day I was so bored, so I thought to myself " If only I have a sideline at home" I would not be so bored like this". I quickly turn on my PC and started to look for a home base business oppurtunity that I can tinker with and practice with the things that I am enthusiastic in this life. After browsing the net I found one good sideline that is worth trying. I know Adobe Photoshop and photography and this can be use in making PVC ID for schools and businesses. It has a low capital investment and a has a good chance of fast return of investment if you find good deals.


So I decided to try it. After 2 weeks after acquiring equipment and materials needed for the business I finally have closed a deal with a barangay in Quezon City and a school in Taguig City. Thebarangay have 90 personnel and the school student population is 300 .This would be a good starting point in practicing. This is a sample of my first ID making venture . I am still printing, laminating and cutting .I am still struggling with it., but I know I will get used to this and master the process of making PVC ID's


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento